- Home Page
- Company Profile
- Our Products
- Contact Us
sound proof canopy
The salient features of our D.G. Set canopies are as under:
· Optional space to house panel and fuel tank inside canopy.
· Heavy-duty sturdy steel base frame for placement of Silent Canopy.
· Provision of Air-Intake and Air-Exhaust silencer for preventing leakage of sound.
· Open able doors for easy access to virtually every part of D.G. Set for comfortable maintenance doors are double-walled, all insulated, SOUND REDUCTION DOORS.
· Provision of additional screen and hoods for multi-medium noise suppression.
· We provide THREE layers of sound-suppressing elements.
· Rock-Wool 96 Kg/cubic meter, 50 mm thickness (25mm thick below 40 KVA)
· Total thickness of panel-100mm (65mm below 40 KVA)
· High performed most comfortable Sound Reducing Laval to 70-75 db at a distance of 3 meters.
· Forced Ventilating hot air-circulation system using Axial Fans as per engine requirements.
· Separate Duct for ventilating hot air coming out of engine (in case of Air Cooled Engines)/Radiator duct for water cooled engines.
· FRP Body is a weather proof that can also be erected in open space, totally Rust proof, Water proof, Heat resistant, temper proof and temperature proof.
· Anti-corrosion treatment to the M.S. structure base for long-life under adverse weather conditions.
· 2 coats of Epoxy primer after surface grinding, followed by 2 coats of durable paint.